Sunday, February 8, 2009

LUV n DIsLUV


1. I am a morning person, I usually wake up at 6.35 am becuz i must give Nadzrin susu at this time
2. Syam is the name of my boyfriend, my world boyfriend.His full name is Noorisyam with R ok, not Noorhisham like misunderstood by some other people.
3. I luv handbag n shuz. Pretty bag and quirky high heeled shoes. n wearing size 4 or 5 shooez size SO just standby for me for my JULY
4. I'm not a very patient person, but Im pretend to be.
5. I do not and have never celebrated Valentines Day, but it's a great concept. Flower especially n more gift to woman
6. I think more men should be like my boyfriend @ hubby. I love you Noorisyam. He is soo cool man. Respect him !!
7. Fortunately like everyone else, I am grateful and blessed with wonderful families and friends.
8. I can drive since age 18 but I still can’t drive n park a car properly.
9. I am actually a shy person but it’s not that hard to get to know me.
10. I am so bad at controlling my emotions ; yes I am a crybaby.
11. I have a habit of trying to do everything at once, which will end up making me super tired and pening kepala.
12. I gobble chocolates. My fridge has never been lack of chocolate supplies.
13. I enjoy cooking. It’s therapeutic, but im not a master in the kitchen
14. The clean-up part is just a pain of my pinggang but have to n no choice
15. I love to smell Nadzrin’s kepala.
16. I have a habit of potong kuku very often.
17. I really would like a peaceful dinner with my husband without RUSHING. But it’s not work
18. I really-really hope to have more time with my friends. I cant seem to have enough.
19. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE COLORs & ART.
20. I'm abit hot-tempered. Can very, very easily lose my temper when someone annoys me
21. People said my writing is better than communication especially in kedah slengs sangat bertabur
22. I had once dumped a guy because he bought me a pasar malam perfume.Huh ditipU !!
23. I got dumped by a guy who deems me "too nice".
24. I can make new friends at almost anywhere if I can find a shared interest. I used to be friend a guy who works at a petrol station. Mat BangLa. The reason : I said hi to him was because I liked the paint job on his bicycle. The benefits? I get free chocolate and drinks everytime I fuel there. Heheh. N now that fellow dah tak de dah, sbb mase i nak jemput dia to my wedding, one of kakak’s there said he is no longer.
25. I do not like the KEPOH person or pass the story here n there
26. I hate n love alot of things actually.




I think 26 random thoughts is not enough when your train of thoughts are like mine, n i choose 26 becuz im goin to 26 years this year.


3 comments:

  1. I've been searching for you for so long
    My life's been sacrificed
    I've been longing for truth
    And now I have found
    all that in you

    Like an angel you came to me
    And now I see
    The stranger in me is finally free
    To feel true love

    From heaven I knew you were born
    on the wings of love
    you were brought to me
    i've been longing for truth
    journeyed so far
    to be with you

    Like an angel you came to me
    And now I see
    The stranger in me is finally free
    To feel true love

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tau u mmg frenly and ramey peminat. so i tak heran kalo ade mat bangla yang nak knal ngn u le tut, siap bagi coklat lg tuh

    ReplyDelete