Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MaRriEd

Last two years, on this date (1st September 2007) I am officially somebody's wife. Wife to a loving and caring man, Noorisyam Hamid. He completed my life. He is what i want.Things happen very fast. I can still remember the smells, the atmosphere, the kekecohan, keseronokan, the laughters, the preparation and etc.
I bet who did involved in my wedding preparation will definitely remember all the things. We celebrated our big days reception very nice. STILL I miss my wedding badly. I enjoyed every single bid of my wedding celebration. I felt so proud.For the past 2 years of being his wife, i can say that being a wife is not that hard as people always said 'susah la kawin ni..leceh la'. It’s all about communication and responsibility.
As a wife my main duty (not only in the kitchen ok) is to make sure that air muka Syam my husband tak jatuh. I need to dress well, think rationally and do not be a stupid dumb blonde.SABAR, is the main thing in rumah tangga. When there is a patient’s insyaAllah the tolerance is there. Housework is the wife's job. Don’t aspect hubby will help UNLESS he is willing to help then it is consider a bonus to us. There are times as a wife you can’t stand your husband, so do not use your emotion in this situation. Relax and make yourself less stressful. Later after the uncomfortable incident, try to take sometimes and have a nice talk for both of you. No argument needed. Respect his decision even if you think 'what the hell!'. After he done talking, then you suggest your idea and try to combine so that both party are happy.His ego is what you need to concentrate at. But tak yah la concentrate macam nak jawab exam plak. What i meant is that play with his ego and finally there is an answer for the solutions.I learn ALOT from my husband because of the age gap and both of us came from the different background. To me toleration, trust, patient and understanding is important. I am proud of being his wife and a mother to his children, Muhammad Nadzrin Noorisyam.I luv u sayang. I always pray for the best for you and the family.I am trying to change myself into more person sayang, InsyaAllah
The only word that i can say is I REALLY LOVE U and thanx Allahswt cuz i found u NOORISYAM HAMID !!

1 comment:

  1. CongraTs, I inhat u jual mahal mase dulu nnt x laku tp skang ni i yang tak lakus la :)
    Tlg la carikan pompan yg baik2 kreatif2 mcm u gakz.Smoga brbhagia kawan

    ReplyDelete