Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mommy's LittLe Boy

I love to hearing my baby wake up happy



then his face breaks into a huge sleepy smile when he sees me n his dad.
It's the best

Nadzrin sayang

You are becoming such a handsome boy.
It's such a privilege to watch you grow and change and discover the world around you. You hate to sit still, there's just too much to see n do.
You can't crawl yet, but it doesn't stop you from trying kan. When we lay you on your belly you move your little legs and try so hard to get where you want to go.i know u love to television area n play with the mosquito matt. You love scooting, and ‘swims’ on the floor.
You love stare to dadii n mommy and smile to us.
When we take u home from rumah tok ibu (lovely baby sitter) and you see us for the first time, you usually give us a big giggle,
and it’s totally makes MY DAY.
One of your favorite television channels is football. You already like football,which makes your Dadii very happy.bole teman dia p tengok bola bile besar nanti kan.
During my earlier preggie dadii bawak kite p tengok football dekat stadium Darul Aman n you pun bersorak sama inside me.
You're a very precious little boy dear
Your dadii and I love you so much.
When I think about how different our lives are now compared to a year ago, it's like comparing day n night.
I still love my job walaupun agak kelam kabut to catch up, but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. All that matters is coming home to my amazing family and seeing your sweet smile!
We’re really enjoying getting to know you. Thank you for making us a family. You're growing up so fast. It's hard to believe that u almost 8 months.
Haishh dah besar dahh anak mommy nih

We LOVE u Nadzrin !!




1 comment:

  1. alahai..windunya tengok nadzrin ni..windu jugak kat mommy diaa ni..buat kejer baik2 ye..nti kita jumpak..tak sabaaa ni..muahhhhh ;***

    ReplyDelete