Saturday, May 16, 2009

His weeekend

My Pesona Playground
Mommy selalu cakap , rumah ni akan nampak kemas bile Najen tido.

My favourite channel Tom Tom Bak

This pillow tiger make me feel very sleepy.
It's smell heaven to me.
I dont like when mommy wash this pillow every weekend

Heyy jangan kacau laa.
Tido pun nak snap gambar jugak ke

Hhmm sedapp sangat bau bantal ni tau,
Mau cuba ??

Muhammad Nadzrin's sleeping pattern

Haahaha look at my Bump.
Dadii bought me new jeans

Cantikk
But this walker color is not suitable with me.
Its too sweet color laa, macam gurls pulak nanti.
I want Blue !!

Hii mommy . i can see u from here
This magic mirror showing my 9 months face :)

Nadzrin is trying.
Hmmm yang ni best jugak Dadii.
Dadii says : I'll buy for u yang murah je.
Not this one.
U only can try this
My Mom n Aunty Chik waz in Malacca

Rinduw sangat dekat Aunty chik. biler nak jumpe nih :(
Cepat la balekkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment