Thursday, August 6, 2009

piece of Nadzrin

Dadii n Mommy's Hero
This is one of my birthday cake from my lovely mak ngah
its a blue cake with cartoon.
soo sweet tau..
My mommy n dadii bought me the secret recipe indulgence cake note
'Happy Growing Up darling Nadzrin'
mommy n dadii's uncle man also bought me very cute cake but
its a hello kitty cute cartoon, i guess
n my last cake is from my mom's cousin they bought me full cream chocolate rice birthday cake.
Thanxx to all of them.
I likee it n im so happy with all the cake z

My birthday face.
This is one of the 1st prezent from my tok in Kedah

mommy old fren.
mereka mereka yang datang lambat n penutup majlis
my mom is trying to catch my all gambar birthday from her kawan2's camera.
n Dadii is trying to upload all my gambar from his Video camera.
Tunggu ye !!




1 comment:

  1. dah stahun dah dia..
    ain brad pitt u dah pandai jalan ke??
    britney i baru nak pandai menyarap :)

    ReplyDelete