Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Port Dickson

pak su + my mommy

Yeayyh balekkk
Dadii + Atok
bikin video clip
Soffea + Soffea's mommy + my Nyang

Haaisshh memang Mak Ngah suke main pasir

Najen dalam surau tunggu Dadii solat




my mommy is wrapping the prezent
on her way to rumah pengantin
baru terhegeh hegeh nak wrap
Nenda + pak Su + mak ngah

My favourite things
I love to smell this tiger pillow
My cousin Soffea
I was in kg pandan K.L

They are relaxing + chatting together
this is my Dadii n mommy's back
moving out from wedding in port dickson
my Wan Shah Alam
We r in RED color
Dadii n my Atok Shah Alam

Najen with his Tok Kedah


My little boy Nadzrin loves water
We never let him go into the water before.
last week i bought this float for him and we decided to bring him into the pooL for experience himself being in the water.
He was enjoyed playing in n splashing the water.
He play until he got hungry and willing home.
Okay dah mommy
Jomm balek
Mommy : Dah ye sayang
Najen : Wait !! still not enough

Najen enjoy with his swimming ring n why mommy showing her teeth :D
yeayyhh finally i enter this pooL
Pak Su take me Pleaasssee

Najen toes touch the water
Its not enough :(
Mommy i want to enter this pooL, Pleaseeeee !!



No comments:

Post a Comment