Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HapPy BirThDaY !!

Yeayy today 10th March is my Dad 54 th Birthday

Dear Ayah,
Today u already turned to 54 years.
You seems look young to us. Not that 54 old look, even u under the tittles (ATOK) now.
Anyway I would like to tell u that i am really glad n so blessed in many ways to be ur daughter. Alhamdulillah.
U have taught me so many good things, working so hard to bring me up until I am a woman + wife and mommy's now.
Thank you for being the best father to me.
I have seen many father outside but u are the best one, Syukur !!

May Allahswt bless you, protect U and May ur wish come true.
Ayah,
U are always in my doa, my thought, n always in my heart

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U !!!


Love,
-NOORISYAM, NORAINI, & MUHAMMAD NADZRIN NOORISYAM-





No comments:

Post a Comment